Saturday, December 5, 2009

6th Birthday Party - Star Wars



I had a Star Wars themed party for my 6th Birthday.  Mum went all out again and I had the best party.  This is the morning of my party and my present from mum.  I got exactly what i wanted. A build my own lightsaber.  See the cool poster we painted.



My party was about training to be a Jedi.  So when everyone arrived they got dressed in Jedi costumes and were given their Jedi Training cards.


Jedi padawan's earned their inflatable light sabers in a game of pass the parcel.




Jedi padawan completed the obstacle training course.


A Wing Fighter that me and mum made out of cardboard.


Out of the house appeared Storm Trooper Jason and Darth Denym. 





A battle ensued to defeat the dark side.


 This is my birthday cake.  It's R2D2 and all those figurines are mine!  It's a pinata cake.  You smash it and the cake is inside with lots of yummy goodies.  Just like a pinata.
 

 
Everyone had to stand back while i smashed my cake.  I got to grab chocolates first.


No comments: