Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Royal Children's Hospital


Here are the surprise treats mum got for me... A Ben 10 Bag, Hat, Wallet & Stinkfly Alien Toy and some colouring and reading books. I love Ben 10.

Today was the big day I went to Hospital. I made sure I was going to the Children's Hospital and not the Girls Hospital (Princess Alexandra where Grandad went).


I went to have an Adenoidectomy and Grommets inserted in my ears.

First Mum got me up at 6.00am to have breakfast cos I had to fast (starve) after 7.ooam until after the operation.

This is the waiting room in the Day Surgery Ward. Cool eh!

After the operation, in my bed. I wanted to stay here because there is a TV above the bed and they have the Cartoon Network ,But Ben 10 wasn't on :(
My nurse today was Chris and he was cool and watched cartoons with me.

This is my Laser, just like Buzz Lightyear. I didn't want to take it out.

Mum is happy that I can hear better now. She says she never had a 'Mr Big Ears' before or a 'Parrot', I don't know what she means but she thinks it is a good thing. She also reckons that I'm not as loud and I can talk a lot better but she keeps changing words I already know.

Star Wars used to be Star Hores. Which used to be Tich. I can hear N's & M's & W's




I'm not very happy about ear plugs and no swimming... It's getting Hot...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Lucas you were a brave brave boy. well done!